My mind speaketh....

Not a professional writer.... though aspire to be one.. A dreamer.. who believes it is important to dream before converting them into actions...

Name:
Location: Agra, New Delhi, India

Sunday, July 03, 2005

28th june...the day I arrived at IIML

hey frnds.......
I arrived in the city of nawabs on 28th june along with my father.......station is damn dirty and congested....but anyhow we reach IIML campus which is around 15 km from station.....he he this place I think is totally isolated.....so got my room first of all.....Room no 321..
residing along with gals......infrastructure is damn good.....u know we have washing machines in the bathrooms....solar heaters for warm water during winters......a dustbin at every 10 steps......a phone with intercom service at every floor......here electricians, carpenters etc attend ur room within 15 min of ur call.....
Room is pretty spacious.....hopefully we will b transferred to newly built hostels after 4-5 months which seniors say r ice-creams.......wat else to say...first impression I will never forget in my life......and yeah...the most important part....mess...its amazing guys...really

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home