My mind speaketh....

Not a professional writer.... though aspire to be one.. A dreamer.. who believes it is important to dream before converting them into actions...

Name:
Location: Agra, New Delhi, India

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome to Indian Institute of Reptiles !!!!!


well, its not a typo.....u heard me right !!!!

We have everything to show and entertain u...... Venomous Russell Viper, Python (about 15 feet tall), Monitor Lizard and some bloody chhutkar phutkar saanp.

And probably, I am the most privileged one to actually have one residing in My Balcony :)

That was Dussehra morning when I woke up and switched off my cooler, only to find out that a triangular faced 4 feet long Monitor Lizard is gazing at me and probably saying "Good Morning, Tarun..... Chai piyoge ya zeher".

Guys u can have a look at this creature in this pic.......

chalo then, zinda rahe to fir likhenge....

till then gud bye

1 Comments:

Blogger The Virtual Creative Crack Pot said...

How did u survive tht...i wud have been dead then and ther...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home