My mind speaketh....

Not a professional writer.... though aspire to be one.. A dreamer.. who believes it is important to dream before converting them into actions...

Name:
Location: Agra, New Delhi, India

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

kahani ghar ghar ki (but that ghar shud have a student)

Act 1, Scene 1

January, 2006 :

I got my term 2 grade sheet. PGP ID: 21152

Grade: 5.69

Me (thinking): O shit man, this is the first time in my life that I have become five point someone. Yaar, this summer placement ruined me. Otherwise, I am not that bad. OK cool, I will perform better next time.


Act 1, Scene 2:

May, 2006 :
I got my term 3 grade sheet. PGP ID: 21152
Grade: 6.71

Me (thinking): yaar, I need to put up more effort. Next time se strategy bana kar padoonga. Ab se no movie, no BC.


Act 2, Scene 1:

October, 2006 :
I got my term 4 grade sheet. PGP ID: wahi hai yaar, baar baar likhne se change thode hi ho jayega
Grade: 5.29

Me (thinking): Sorry, not able to think. Bola tha na no movie, no timepass....Chal leave it yaar, chill maar. Next class is after 2 hrs, till then I can finish one gud movie. Bas ek hi dekhoonga.

Lesson: Strategic Management can put you in deep shit. (Both in theory and practice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home